Law Enforcement Officers, train with someone who has been there: NYPD Sgt. Phil Messina (Ret.)
In this dynamic introductory class, we will cover:
- Confrontational Handcuffing
- Expandable Baton
- Firearm Retention
- Gun Defense
Class will be in session Mondays beginning January 14th. We offer two time spots to accommodate rotating schedules, 10 am-12 noon and again 9-11 pm. Participants are welcome to attend either or both time spot as their schedule permits.
The Modern Warrior Environmental Simulator Room™ has been constantly evolving since its opening in 1992. Some of the cool things we do in here are:
- Sparring in the rain.
- Fight in the elevator.
- Practice techniques in the narrow hallway.
- Discover what it’s like to fight on a staircase. (The up-side is a lot different than the down-side!)
- Defend against carjackings.
- Practice car stops.
- Run an obstacle course.
- Shoot at pop-up targets. (Some of them shoot back.)
- Practice on the subway simulator. (The white poles telescope down to simulate subway poles and we place benches to simulate subways seats.)
- Climb a fence.
- Roll under a fence.
- Jump off the low platform (1st floor window equivalent.)
- Jump off the high platform (2nd floor window equivalent.)
- Go across the hand over hand ladder.
- Do all this in windy, foggy, rainy and/or low or changing light conditions
The Environmental Simulator Room is the first of its kind in creating realistic training elements. Learn about upcoming opportunities to use this facility by contacting 888-MWARRIOR (outside the US please call 631-226-8383).
We would like to take a moment to thank the students past and present who came out Sunday September 30th to shoot the newest Modern Warrior promo video. Thanks: Anthony N., Jeremy P., Jim N., Jimmy N., Megan G., Pat C., Phil M., Svetlana S., Tatyana P.
A special thanks is owed to Phillippe C. and Kristen L. who not only organized the whole shoot, but also brought pizza!
Modern Warrior will hold a 2 Day Tactical Groundfighting Course on Thursday June 7th and Friday June 8th. This practical, life saving course, has been designed to give Law Enforcement Officers strategies to survive the streets and the court room.
Litigation resistant, appropriate use of force techniques will be covered that address high risk confrontations as the officer is on the ground, on their way down, or on their way back up.
To view the flyer click here: Flyer 2 Day TGF
Call 631-226-8383 to register today, and take advantage of our generous discounts for advance registration.